Wednesday 30 August 2017

Dear mad hatter

                                      WALT is to have more structure to my letter

Dear Mad Hatter,
On the 19th of August .At Wonderland. There will be a CRAZY!! tea party. For my Dad because he gives me lots of soft cuddly hugs. So we are going to have a Dad party. That means we are going to do all the things that Dad would do. We are doing this to celebrate my Dad's life. But now you are thinking why I invited you. I invited you because you have really amazing fun tea parties and I want to be a part of that. I would really like to see you at the fun party unless you really need to do something else.
from Mad Lucia
phone to confirm
phone 0221231153

1 comment:

  1. I think your letter is really good and I liked the description that you used but why are you writing a letter to the mad hatter, maybe you could add something about why you are writing to the mad hatter. I also like the way that you made it look and sound like a real letter.
    Come and visit my blog at http://odskirrab.blogspot.co.nz/ just copy and paste.
    From Kirra

    ReplyDelete

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...