Friday 8 September 2017

Don't write about shoes its mean!

WALT: have perspective writing of a shoe.
         
 I was in a hot stuffy shop, everyone looking at me. I had no idea what they were thinking about. Every night my lovely owner would clean me. One day this woman entered the shop through the door, looking at me, taking the weirdest look at me and my twin sister. I had no idea what this woman was thinking. My twin sister and I shared a look but then the next moment I was in a box, wondering what was going to happen. Was this just a magic dream? No. It was real. A few moments later I was chucked in a box and heard the sound of a slam. That very second I was moving. Something was going on.
I was picked up and then I saw this beautiful face with brown eyes and dark hair. I was so happy that this was going to be my life. I am going to call her Miss Beautiful Coles. Miss Beautiful Coles slid her soft foot into my body. It felt like a massage. Miss Beautiful Coles took her foot out and put me in her messy bag. When I looked to the side I saw a muddy shoe, a black and red shoe. Instead I wanted to see my twin sister. That I was hoping to see. One moment later Miss Beautiful Coles picked me up and put me on the white table with a little muddy shoe, the black and red rockstar shoe. Until I was on the white table I was amazed to meet these young new faces. I was hearing a lot of people saying"I want to write about the black and red shoe ;actually I want to write about the pink shoe.''Did you ask me to write about me? No. So you can't write about me. Oh on someone is writing about me. STOP READING RIGHT NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucia, I like how you wrote about when you were writing about this story. I wish that I was the shoe in that story because it would be fun. Perhaps next time you could make sure that all of the words make sense.
    URL to my blog: https://odshazelp.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really funny story! I always wondered.. What happened to her twin sister? Anyways, lots of descriptive words, but maybe you could use paragraphs? :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...