Thursday 14 September 2017

Ow my tooth

WALT is to have more structure to this story.

I was munching on my apple but the apple didn't agree with me today. Ow!! my tooth. But I just kept on munching on my delicious juicy apple. Suddenly I stopped and felt my tooth and it was really wiggly now. Should I pull it out or leave it? umm.......
I think I should pull it out because-
1. Because of the money that I will get from the tooth fairy.
2. It would stop the pain from my tooth.
3. So it won't annoy me in the night.
Next I yanked it out with my hand but my hand wasn't strong enough to take it out. After that I twisted it back and forth also twisting it around. Until finally it popped out with blood bursting out of my gum as the pain faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...