Wednesday 27 September 2017

production recount

WALT to write a detail recount about the 5 star production

Paragraph 1
I was biting my lip. Feeling sweaty in one room with thousands of people surrounding me.
I knew soon  that it was going to be our turn to go in the hall. Finally I heard the sound of
“ Room 17 and 18, please come outside and line up in your production lines." Walking in the hot
hall was a nightmare. I saw all these different faces. When I sat on the blue pattern floor,
I heard the muttering of people talking. Later I smelt the make up on the cast's faces- the show was on.


Paragraph 2
It was our turn to shine on stage. I was walking zombified on stage. Shining lights blinding my
eyes. Trying to spot my parents when I was doing my zombie actions like a scary robot. Finally I spotted them and they looked scared to death. Hearing the words 'Little luncheonette of Terror's gonna get ya,' to the beat of the zombie actions. Listening to the music made me turn into a zombie. I definitely thought that night that I was the scariest zombie.

Paragraph 3
After we did our zombified show they started my favourite exciting upbeat song. "When we do, we do the mango mambo. They'll all be dancing to my feet." I felt it was the most joyful happy song in the production. I saw the happy smiles and people dancing together on stage. Also room 17 and 18 were standing on the blue carpet and acting like they zombies dancing. I absolutely think we did a good job and room 24 did a good job too. I felt so proud.

Paragraph 4
The show was done -everything turned into custard because it was our last night doing this amazing musical 5 star show. I knew my parents would say 'Well done, Lucia" a thousand times. I knew I did the very best I could do with my crazy robot actions.That was the last time I was going to do a play at Oratia school. I felt proud of all the practice I'd done to be a part of this 5 star show. THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEACHERS THAT HELPED WITH THE PLAY!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked how you used lots of describing words and kept it up throughout the whole story.I really enjoyed the production too.next time maybe you could
    revise and edit more.If you would like to go to my blog go to:
    https://odsmackenzie.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you thanked the teachers at the end. It probably made the teachers feel very good. Next time you could go through and have a spell check. https://odscassidyf.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...