Monday 14 August 2017

Lucia's Art

                                            Lucia's art
  why we are doing this today is to learn the colour schemes
Last week room 17 and 18 did some art.the WALT was to use the colour wheel. Each child made a background collage using colour schemes from the colour wheel. this art was made for  the background of our portraits. The first thing we did was to look at the colour wheel and all the colour schemes that were in it. there were many like light/dark, shades of the same colour, ranges of colours using 3 making the shape of a triangle on the colour wheel. four colours making the shape of a square in the colour wheel. steps were followed
1. choose a colour scheme.
2. rip or cut coloured pieces of paper.
3. glue coloured pieces of paper placed to cover all the backing card.
Reflection
  • what I learnt in this process was to use the colour wheel and the colour schemes because the teachers taught me. How to do that. What I was proud in this process was that I finished the piece of art on time and that I didn't rush because if i rushed it I wouldn't have put much effort in it. what I found challenging was in this process was nothing because it was very basic and simple instructions
Next time I will use a colour scheme.
sorry I didn't do a colour scheme.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post.I like that you made the steps easy to follow. I think it's really interesting. Next time when you write the walt put a capital letter at the start of the.

    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3348768718320634516#allposts

    ReplyDelete

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...