Friday 25 August 2017

why possums should die ?

WALT is to have structure to my speeches and for the teacher to see what level I am for speeches.

Dear Department of Conservation,
Why l am giving you this letter is because I want you to kill possums faster because possums are killing trees, native plants and birds. After I go to bed I hear something dancing on the roof. Disturbing my sleep and that's a possum. I don't want to to be disturbed by a possum in the night, Who does?. In the morning I wake up. Go to the deck and step in possum poo. Ew disgusting stepping in squishy possum poo. First thing in the morning. So my dad has to clean the poo all up and my dad doesn't want to clean it all up. So that's why we should stand up to possums and kill them. To tell them it is not ok to do that.
Regards,
 Lucia Saunders Currie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...