Monday 13 November 2017

popcorn story

Image result for a  whitebowl of popcorn
WALT write a perspective writing of a popcorn
I was the popcorn. In the pale white bowl, just lying with my fluff ball friends.It was bless and heaven. .Having a play in the bowl but suddenly this giant hand came right at me. Picked me up and took me to the most deepest, darkest hole. Around the hole were huge white sharp teeth as like knives shining in the sun light. I was so frightened! How was this hand so mean? I was just playing with my friends and now I'm going to a dark hole. The hand put me in the dark hole, licking all the sweetness and taste off me, suddenly I hear the sound of a human saying'' Mmm delicious'' and that was the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...