Wednesday 29 November 2017

reflection

reflection for term 4 week 7

Writing
Related image
I learnt in writing was to have more structure to my stories. I learnt about paragraphs that you need to have 6 sentences in a paragraph. A paragraph is a group of sentences about one main idea. why we learnt to use paragraphs is because they break up long chunks of writing, making it clearer and more interesting for the reader. What I found challenging in writing was to always proof and read my work because when I show some of my work to my parents they always find a mistake.  What I feel proud   that two teachers said that I have really improved this year in writing. What I will do next year make my writing goal to always proof and read my work.

Reading
I learnt in reading was to be more confident reading out loud to people. What I found challenging in reading was finding a book that I want to read. What I am proud of in reading is that in class I joined book club because it gives me a lot of support in reading. What I will do next year is to make my reading goal to read every single day for 30 minutes.

Maths
I learnt in maths was most of my times tables. What I found challenging was to be fast at my times tables. What I am proud of in maths is that I sometimes practise my maths goal. Next year I will change my maths goal to be faster at my times tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Crazy chocolate man

WALT have more structure to my stories. Dear Crazy chocolate man Today its a very Import day because it is my happy cheerful birthday toda...